2009 Geocaching Awards Results

  • arnaud.geo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      For those that were not able to come and attend the event yesterday at the Mueller Lake park, I have updated the awards web site with the list of winners, runner-ups, finalists and nominees:
      http://tinyurl.com/CTGCA

      A big thank you to the committee members the Deafdillos, Ligumaqua, mda_taz, TreyB, HiDude_98, Tygress and Indigo Parrish for their help this year. A big thank you in particular to Tygress, for the beautiful medals, ribbons and customized logs for each of the winners, runner-ups, etc.

      All the nominees are listed in this bookmark:
      http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=cfc1ac26-af16-4375-9ce7-8f768f77c18b

      Congratulations to all the winners and nominees. Thanks for making caching in Central Texas so much fun! And for those that did not win this year, it is still time to hide some awesome caches for next year's crop!

      For everybody, please consider visiting all the nominated caches, you will not be disappointed.

      Arnaud - SoaringEagle

      PS: If somebody is interested in organizing the awards next year, please let me know.
    • opalblade
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
        A big thank you to everyone on the awards committee for your time and especially to Tygress for the pretty awards, logos and poems :) I loved looking through all the nominated and awarded caches from 2008 when I joined last year and still hope to hit them all one of these days - now have 2009 to do too :)

        It was a gorgeous location - I love Mueller Park. I hope my monkeys weren't too distracting. We sat a bit away to minimize the boy effect ;)

        Laura/Opalblade
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
          Monkeys? There were MONKEYS?!? =wink=
          You're welcome.

          Thanks to all ... keep up the good work!

          -B/Tygress

          A big thank you to everyone on the awards committee for your time and especially to Tygress for the pretty awards, logos and poems :)  I loved looking through all the nominated and awarded caches from 2008 when I joined last year and still hope to hit them all one of these days - now have 2009 to do too :)

          It was a gorgeous location - I love Mueller Park.  I hope my monkeys weren't too distracting.  We sat a bit away to minimize the boy effect ;)

          Laura/Opalblade

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          $13/Month Car Insurance?
          Insurance deal just passed now allows you to get car insurance for $13
          GoGetAutoInsurance.com