Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Back after a long hiatus

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
      Welcome back!

      Russ the waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: John Menke
      Sent: Sep 28, 2010 12:34 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Back after a long hiatus

      Hey everyone,

      Just thought I'd say a quick hello, after having been away for a couple
      of years. My CGT folder is up to nearly 19,000 e-mails!

      I come back to caching, and there's this whole new world of smart phone
      apps, and GC-friendly GPSr devices! My wife got me a new Garmin 60CSx
      for my birthday along with the Topo maps, and I've loaded it up with the
      local caches to get started back into things. I've also found all of my
      own caches have been either muggled or fallen by the wayside, so I'll
      have to get back placing some new ones!

      Anyhow, hope to see some of you at a future event, or maybe out in the
      field!

      -John
      (NcongruNt)