RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] CONGRATS TO OUR NEWEST GRANDPARENTS

  • Steve Fite
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 28, 2010

      Congratulations!!!!  Grandkids are so much fun and a heck of a lot less work!  Take the time to enjoy them.  Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

      Steve/mogasman

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 28, 2010
        Well, this one is in Bend, Oregon, which is almost 'you can't get there from here.' But luckily, these people aren't afraid of the power drive.... there are stretches between Portland and Bend that are a lot like West Texas....

        Anyway!
        Congratulations!!!! I'd heard it was *close*

        Congratulations!!!!  Grandkids are so much fun and a heck of a lot less work!  Take the time to enjoy them.  Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

        Steve/mogasman

        OK, we may have a couple in the running for World's Youngest (or at least youngest LOOKING) Grandparents ... HiDude_98 and Mrs HiDude are now grampa and gramma! There are pictures on Deb's wall on Facebook if you want to see.

        Kayla had some trouble and they ended up doing a c-section but everyone is doing OK. Be on the lookout for digital photo albums in the near future ... ;-)

        Candy
        moosiegirl

        2011 Vehicle Clearance
        Dealers are Clearing Inventory
        ConnectWithLife.com
      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 28, 2010
          Joyful moments!
          Congratulations,

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 28, 2010
            Thanks for posting, Candy!
            Woo Woo!!! And Deb made it to Bend in time!!!!

            OK, we may have a couple in the running for World's Youngest (or at least youngest LOOKING) Grandparents ... HiDude_98 and Mrs HiDude are now grampa and gramma! There are pictures on Deb's wall on Facebook if you want to see.

            Kayla had some trouble and they ended up doing a c-section but everyone is doing OK. Be on the lookout for digital photo albums in the near future ... ;-)

            Candy
            moosiegirl

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 28, 2010
              Glad to hear that everything ended up OK.  Congratulations to everyone.  Me, I'm not sure that I like the idea of the Dudes being grandparents.  I mean, they were already kicking my posterior at most everything and now I'm going to have a couple of grands doing it! <G>

              Russ the waterweasel

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 28, 2010
                Wow, Awesome!  Congrats to the whole Dude-family!

                Carlin/1Carlin

                Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 7:57 AM

                Thanks for posting, Candy!
                Woo Woo!!! And Deb made it to Bend in time!!!!

                OK, we may have a couple in the running for World's Youngest (or at least youngest LOOKING) Grandparents ... HiDude_98 and Mrs HiDude are now grampa and gramma! There are pictures on Deb's wall on Facebook if you want to see.

                Kayla had some trouble and they ended up doing a c-section but everyone is doing OK. Be on the lookout for digital photo albums in the near future ... ;-)

                Candy
                moosiegirl

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:

                Get Free Email with Video Mail Video Chat!

              • Jay Bingham
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 28, 2010

                  When the grandkids are that far away (most of mine are more than two days of driving away), I have just one word for you, Skype.

                  +-+ Jay - BingOGT
                  |+| Georgetown , TX USA

                  Woo Woo!!! And Deb made it to Bend in time!!!!

                • Matthew A
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 28, 2010
                    I saw some of the facebook photos. Congrats to you both!
                    Y'all look young for GRAND-Parents! :)

                    Matthew mda_taz