2003 Austin Cache Awards - Now Accepting Nominations!

  • geo_texas_gal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2003
      I tallied all input received on the proposals and counter-proposals,
      tweaked the rules a little - and now we're ready to go!

      2003 AUSTIN CACHE AWARDS
      -= Nominations =-

      http://www.the-cache.com/vote/

      Come one, come all - and vote in the first annual Austin Cache
      Awards! Central Texas has some of the best cachers, and the best
      caches, in the country - and now it's time to reward all that hard
      work, creativity and ingenuity of our local cachers.

      We are currently gathering nominations for the best of the best,
      Austin-style. Nominations are open to any geocaches that meet the
      guidelines below. Any and all cachers may vote- you do not have to be
      an Austin resident to vote, but only Austin caches may be nominated.

      Winners in each category will receive a personalized award graphic to
      display on their cache page, and will also be featured on the Austin
      Cache Awards website in perpetuity. And, of course, winners also
      receive all the fame and acclaim that comes with winning an inaugural
      ACA!

      ** For this first year of the awards, any cache placed prior to
      December 31, 2003 may be nominated. After this first year, only
      caches placed within the previous calendar year will be eligible.

      ** Nominations are open until January 31, 2004 at 11:59 p.m. Final
      voting will happen in February.