Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] San Antonio

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 12, 2010
      It's not a night cache, but the one MUST DO geocache in San Antonio is Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Museum GCB6A8.  You have to call and make an appointment in advance, but it's totally worth it, and you'll never forget your experience!  Barney LOVES visitors!

      Check the cache page for the number to call.

      Enjoy!
      Julie

      On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 7:52 AM, Travis Parker <tnk120499@...> wrote:

      Kim and I will be in San Antonio from Wed-Sun (15-19).  Wed. to Fri. AM we will be attending a marriage retreat hosted by my unit.  We will be staying thru Sunday morning. Wednesday night we are hanging out with my brother, Thursday night we will be caching the Riverwalk, but Friday night we want to hit a couple of night caches.  Any help on locating some?  (Ahem, Matt, Sarah, Kat, Tom)

      Saturday we plan to ride our bikes and cache along the Mission trail.  Anyone who would like to join us is welcome.  Just hit me up and we can coordinate the details.

      http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=549877554

      EngineerSFC@...

      Travis N Kim
      Daffy71 (formerly EngineerSFC) & Haliades