Re: activities calendar

  • Lee D
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2010
      I don't think we use the calendar here in this Yahoo group. All our activities end up being geocaching events, I think, so they're listed on geocaching.com. If someone plans something too late to make the two-week advance posting deadline for event caches, they just post a note to this message group. I've set up a pocket query on geocaching.com to show events within a radius that I'm likely to be willing to drive, and don't have the results emailed to me, but I created a shortcut to view the pocket query results online so I can check local events any time. If you're not a premium member at geocaching.com, you can't use a pocket query, but I believe you can still search for event caches.

      --Lee
      "Suchmann"