Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Conservation Corps or other Camps of that sort?

  • amtneer@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010

      Fort Duncan in Eagle Pass or Fort McIntosh aka Laredo Community College in Laredo have thos things.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      From: Matthew Manning <bananapoo@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:28:39 -0500

      Is Fort McKavett too old school?

      On Sep 10, 2010 12:55 PM, "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:

      Hey, we get out and about.

      A friend is looking for film locations, and one of the things they need is a 'residential camp' sort of set up with a commisary and at least two other buildings.
      Anyone run across that sort of thing in our wanders?

      Thanks!

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%
      SeeRefinanceRates.com