Bed Saturday Night

  • cheryl_ann_1967
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      Hey all. Tom and I are going to be caching our way to Autin Saturday then attend the FTF event. We were wondering if anyone had a bed we could crash on for the night so we can cache some more Sunday before heading home. I'm sorry this is such short notice. Let me know. And thanks in advance.

      Cheryl / CADrake (and Electric Water Boy)