anniversary DFW cache-a-thon update!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10 6:38 AM
      Just thought I would drop a note and let everyone know we are still
      alive (BARELY). We've done 65 caches the first three days, don't know
      how many we'll make today, the last day, but we're having FUN! :-) My
      gimpy ankle is probably the only thing that has kept Wayne and Trey
      from hitting 500 this weekend. Wayne will probably make it but I'm
      not sure about Trey and myself.

      We haven't even BEGUN logging ... I guess I'll spend Tuesday and
      Wednesday doing that (and laundry! It's muddy up here.).

      Happy Trails,
      Candy