Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: new to GC!

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
      Hey, for you it's all new -- even a lampskirt hide is special and wild.
      We lose some of that down in the deep numbers.

      Now some of us are just crazy for caching, some of us are just crazy ... but we do it one find at a time. And love finding nifty places and people on the way!

      Welcome!
      BarbJ/Tygress