Omen

  • axxiues
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2010
      I was doing the necropolis today and my gps literally died. It came back on with internal error. I have 2 favors to ask. I need to borrow to a gps for a couple hours to put two major caches before my landlord screams at me. I also need some who still has the answers to this puzzle cache. I just need to check my answer if it is right or wrong. I dont want the answer given to me. I just want to know if is correct. Any help is appreciated.

      Kay/Ina

      Swinging on the tail of the milkway.
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
        Kay, did you get what you needed?

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "axxiues" <axxiues@...> wrote:

        > I was doing the necropolis today and my gps literally died. It came back on with internal error. I have 2 favors to ask. I need to borrow to a gps for a couple hours to put two major caches before my landlord screams at me. I also need some who still has the answers to this puzzle cache. I just need to check my answer if it is right or wrong. I dont want the answer given to me. I just want to know if is correct. Any help is appreciated.
        >
        > Kay/Ina
        >
        > Swinging on the tail of the milkway.

      • Kay Barfield
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
          Yeh I got what I needed. I ll get Aaaa Pichinko and Oooohh Pichinko out tomarrow. thanks

          KAY/ Ina
          axxiues@...

          Parked dianglelly in parrallel universes.

          To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
          From: budlah@...
          Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 00:09:52 +0000
          Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Omen