Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A whole new meaning to finding the treasure with your GPSr ...

  • Denise Vajdak
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2010
      ROFL!  The new ad:

      Wanted:  Good man that can find small objects in thick woods.  Must have GPSr and over 1000 finds.

      PS...send picture of GPSr.

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>

      The Gourmet Cupboard / Popcorn Shirts
      http://denisevajdak.us     http://facebook.com/denisevajdak

      Not all who wander are lost. Let's go geocaching!

      On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Vicki L. Almstrum <almstrum@...> wrote:

      A piece from Good Morning America, telling about a recent trend in GPS dating:

      http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/gps-dating-app-risks/story?id=11551069

      Seems to include handles and the challenge of finding date
      possibilities in one's general vicinity ...

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)

    • Mrs. Captain Picard

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
          LOL!! Love that (new ad) post!