A whole new meaning to finding the treasure with your GPSr ...

  • Vicki L. Almstrum
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3 6:13 AM
      A piece from Good Morning America, telling about a recent trend in GPS dating:

      http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/gps-dating-app-risks/story?id=11551069

      Seems to include handles and the challenge of finding date
      possibilities in one's general vicinity ...

      -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)
    • Denise Vajdak
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3 7:20 AM
        ROFL!  The new ad:

        Wanted:  Good man that can find small objects in thick woods.  Must have GPSr and over 1000 finds.

        PS...send picture of GPSr.

        Denise E. Vajdak  ><>

        The Gourmet Cupboard / Popcorn Shirts
        http://denisevajdak.us     http://facebook.com/denisevajdak

        Not all who wander are lost. Let's go geocaching!

        On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Vicki L. Almstrum <almstrum@...> wrote:

        A piece from Good Morning America, telling about a recent trend in GPS dating:

        http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/gps-dating-app-risks/story?id=11551069

        Seems to include handles and the challenge of finding date
        possibilities in one's general vicinity ...

        -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)

      • Mrs. Captain Picard

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5 11:49 AM
            LOL!! Love that (new ad) post!