Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Kerrville event, anyone?

  • Matthew Manning
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010

      Itsloveinstereo and I are going. That probably doesn't help you if you needed a ride...

      Bananapoo

      On Sep 2, 2010 11:12 AM, "moosiegirltx" <candylind@...> wrote:

      Is anyone going over to the event in Kerrville Saturday afternoon? I can't decide til I know whether Wayne will be coming home - but if he ends up hitting the road instead of coming home right away I would like something to do this weekend.

      Candy
      moosiegirl