Kerrville event, anyone?

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      Is anyone going over to the event in Kerrville Saturday afternoon? I can't decide til I know whether Wayne will be coming home - but if he ends up hitting the road instead of coming home right away I would like something to do this weekend.

      Candy
      moosiegirl
    • Matthew Manning
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010

        Itsloveinstereo and I are going. That probably doesn't help you if you needed a ride...

        Bananapoo