Re: looking for a club to join.

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2010
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "joseph p" <thewoodman1972@...> wrote:

      > is there anyone on here from austin? looking to join a group in austin or bastrop. we live in smithville and love geocaching. so if you or someone knows of a close club please let me know.

      Geocachers in some places have organized clubs, and we have one statewide, Texas Geocaching Assn, but we've never done the "clubs with officers" thing here in Central Texas (some have wanted to, but it never catches on). So, we stay here on this disorganized little Yahoo Group, let everyone know when we schedule events or hit milestones, arrange group cache outings and such, and generally "hang" together. We welcome you to our obsession! :)

      Candy
      moosiegirl