Geocaching.com site down?

  • Mark Gessner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
      Anyone else having trouble bringing up the site this morning? Good thing I have the nearest 500 caches loaded into my pilot. This game has a single point of failure and that still bugs me. I'm going to duplicate all my caches onto a competing site as a backup.
      -lowracer.
    • Tony Fannin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
        --- Mark Gessner <mgessner@...> wrote:
        > Anyone else having trouble bringing up the site this
        > morning? Good thing I have the nearest 500 caches
        > loaded into my pilot. This game has a single point
        > of failure and that still bugs me. I'm going to
        > duplicate all my caches onto a competing site as a
        > backup.

        It's still having problems this evening. This is why
        you should always dupe your caches to other sites.
        Those caches belong to you, not gc.com.

        Tony

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/