Re: New 1000 Clubber!

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 2, 2010

      > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!

      Congrats, Lee! The one I remember was the one with the coral snake ... glad I missed it! LOL

      Candy
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 4, 2010
        ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000. I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day. He actually got it back in February. What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic. Clever!

        Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
          Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
          (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)

          BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

          ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000.  I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day.  He actually got it back in February.  What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic.  Clever!

          Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

          > Hey!  Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
          > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
          > happened to a nicer guy!    Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
          > far away lands, too.  I'm so jealous!
          >
          > Congratulations, Lee.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Julie
          > Mrs. Captain Picard

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          Make $99/hr Posting Links
          Breaking News: Learn how people are making $99/hr posting links online
          News18Report.com
        • Jim
          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
            That is a terrific picture attached to your log. I love that!

            Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
            (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

            "(5)K-minus 20"

            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
              It's not about the numbers, man....

              =smile=

              -B/Tygress

              That is a terrific picture attached to your log.  I love that!

              Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
              (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

               "(5)K-minus 20"

              > Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
              > (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)
              >
              > BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

            • arnaud.geo
              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 6, 2010
                Congrats Lee! Great to see you make it above the millennium mark!

                Arnaud - SoaringEagle