Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New 1000 Clubber!

  • palbers@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 1, 2010
      WooHoo! WTG!

      Seems like just yesterday that Lee joined GeoMire and I for a TBI Tuesday
      run. What a great way to have met.

      We need to do that again soon! :)

      Congrats on the awesome milestone! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

      -paul
      HiDude_98

      ---- "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
      > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
      > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
      > happened to a nicer guy! Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
      > far away lands, too. I'm so jealous!
      >
      > Congratulations, Lee.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Julie
      > Mrs. Captain Picard
    • moosiegirltx
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 2, 2010

        > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!

        Congrats, Lee! The one I remember was the one with the coral snake ... glad I missed it! LOL

        Candy
      • Jim
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 4, 2010
          ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000. I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day. He actually got it back in February. What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic. Clever!

          Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
            Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
            (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)

            BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

            ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000.  I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day.  He actually got it back in February.  What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic.  Clever!

            Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

            > Hey!  Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
            > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
            > happened to a nicer guy!    Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
            > far away lands, too.  I'm so jealous!
            >
            > Congratulations, Lee.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Julie
            > Mrs. Captain Picard

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Make $99/hr Posting Links
            Breaking News: Learn how people are making $99/hr posting links online
            News18Report.com
          • Jim
            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
              That is a terrific picture attached to your log. I love that!

              Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
              (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

              "(5)K-minus 20"

              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
                It's not about the numbers, man....

                =smile=

                -B/Tygress

                That is a terrific picture attached to your log.  I love that!

                Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
                (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

                 "(5)K-minus 20"

                > Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
                > (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)
                >
                > BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

              • arnaud.geo
                Message 7 of 29 , Sep 6, 2010
                  Congrats Lee! Great to see you make it above the millennium mark!

                  Arnaud - SoaringEagle