Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: New 1000 Clubber!

    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 1, 2010
      Whoa! Where has THIS email been off to? Alpha Cachetauri and back?

      As of Aug 22 (2010), and I quote: August 22 by acclanman (7288 found)

      she found Boobie Girdlebuns -- and crossed the 1K mark -- August 18, 2007

      BarbJ -- Now that's a funky email glitch -- Tygress

      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 1, 2010
        WooHoo! WTG!

        Seems like just yesterday that Lee joined GeoMire and I for a TBI Tuesday
        run. What a great way to have met.

        We need to do that again soon! :)

        Congrats on the awesome milestone! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        ---- "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
        > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
        > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
        > happened to a nicer guy! Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
        > far away lands, too. I'm so jealous!
        >
        > Congratulations, Lee.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Julie
        > Mrs. Captain Picard
      • moosiegirltx
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 2, 2010

          > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!

          Congrats, Lee! The one I remember was the one with the coral snake ... glad I missed it! LOL

          Candy
        • Jim
          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 4, 2010
            ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000. I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day. He actually got it back in February. What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic. Clever!

            Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
              Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
              (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)

              BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

              ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000.  I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day.  He actually got it back in February.  What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic.  Clever!

              Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

              > Hey!  Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
              > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
              > happened to a nicer guy!    Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
              > far away lands, too.  I'm so jealous!
              >
              > Congratulations, Lee.
              >
              > Cheers,
              > Julie
              > Mrs. Captain Picard

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

              Make $99/hr Posting Links
              Breaking News: Learn how people are making $99/hr posting links online
              News18Report.com
            • Jim
              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
                That is a terrific picture attached to your log. I love that!

                Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
                (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

                "(5)K-minus 20"

                Message 7 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
                  It's not about the numbers, man....

                  =smile=

                  -B/Tygress

                  That is a terrific picture attached to your log.  I love that!

                  Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
                  (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

                   "(5)K-minus 20"

                  > Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
                  > (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)
                  >
                  > BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

                • arnaud.geo
                  Message 8 of 29 , Sep 6, 2010
                    Congrats Lee! Great to see you make it above the millennium mark!

                    Arnaud - SoaringEagle