Re: New 1000 Clubber!

  • albopp
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 1, 2010
      Congrats Melanie.
      Al & La

      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 1, 2010
        Whoa! Where has THIS email been off to? Alpha Cachetauri and back?

        As of Aug 22 (2010), and I quote: August 22 by acclanman (7288 found)

        she found Boobie Girdlebuns -- and crossed the 1K mark -- August 18, 2007

        BarbJ -- Now that's a funky email glitch -- Tygress

        > Boobie Cootiebutt just hit 1000 caches at my cache, Boobie Girdlebuns!
        >
        > You may be more familiar with Boobie by her former cacher name, Acclanman!
        >
        > Congratulations, Melanie!  Thanks for choosing a cache of mine for your
        > milestone cache.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Julie
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
        SeeRefinanceRates.com
      • palbers@austin.rr.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 1, 2010
          WooHoo! WTG!

          Seems like just yesterday that Lee joined GeoMire and I for a TBI Tuesday
          run. What a great way to have met.

          We need to do that again soon! :)

          Congrats on the awesome milestone! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

          -paul
          HiDude_98

          ---- "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
          > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
          > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
          > happened to a nicer guy! Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
          > far away lands, too. I'm so jealous!
          >
          > Congratulations, Lee.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Julie
          > Mrs. Captain Picard
        • moosiegirltx
          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 2, 2010

            > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!

            Congrats, Lee! The one I remember was the one with the coral snake ... glad I missed it! LOL

            Candy
          • Jim
            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 4, 2010
              ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000. I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day. He actually got it back in February. What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic. Clever!

              Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
                Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
                (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)

                BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

                ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000.  I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day.  He actually got it back in February.  What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic.  Clever!

                Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

                > Hey!  Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
                > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
                > happened to a nicer guy!    Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
                > far away lands, too.  I'm so jealous!
                >
                > Congratulations, Lee.
                >
                > Cheers,
                > Julie
                > Mrs. Captain Picard

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:

                Make $99/hr Posting Links
                Breaking News: Learn how people are making $99/hr posting links online
                News18Report.com
              • Jim
                Message 7 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
                  That is a terrific picture attached to your log. I love that!

                  Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
                  (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

                  "(5)K-minus 20"

                  Message 8 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
                    It's not about the numbers, man....

                    =smile=

                    -B/Tygress

                    That is a terrific picture attached to your log.  I love that!

                    Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
                    (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

                     "(5)K-minus 20"

                    > Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
                    > (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)
                    >
                    > BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

                  • arnaud.geo
                    Message 9 of 29 , Sep 6, 2010
                      Congrats Lee! Great to see you make it above the millennium mark!

                      Arnaud - SoaringEagle