Re: New 1000 Clubber!

  • albopp
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 1, 2010
      Congratulations Lee. Keep it up!!
      Al & La

      > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
      > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
      > happened to a nicer guy! Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
      > far away lands, too. I'm so jealous!
      >
      > Congratulations, Lee.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Julie
      > Mrs. Captain Picard

    • albopp
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 1, 2010
        Congrats Melanie.
        Al & La

        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 1, 2010
          Whoa! Where has THIS email been off to? Alpha Cachetauri and back?

          As of Aug 22 (2010), and I quote: August 22 by acclanman (7288 found)

          she found Boobie Girdlebuns -- and crossed the 1K mark -- August 18, 2007

          BarbJ -- Now that's a funky email glitch -- Tygress

          > Boobie Cootiebutt just hit 1000 caches at my cache, Boobie Girdlebuns!
          >
          > You may be more familiar with Boobie by her former cacher name, Acclanman!
          >
          > Congratulations, Melanie!  Thanks for choosing a cache of mine for your
          > milestone cache.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Julie
          > Mrs. Captain Picard

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
          SeeRefinanceRates.com
        • palbers@austin.rr.com
          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 1, 2010
            WooHoo! WTG!

            Seems like just yesterday that Lee joined GeoMire and I for a TBI Tuesday
            run. What a great way to have met.

            We need to do that again soon! :)

            Congrats on the awesome milestone! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

            -paul
            HiDude_98

            ---- "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
            > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
            > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
            > happened to a nicer guy! Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
            > far away lands, too. I'm so jealous!
            >
            > Congratulations, Lee.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Julie
            > Mrs. Captain Picard
          • moosiegirltx
            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 2, 2010

              > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!

              Congrats, Lee! The one I remember was the one with the coral snake ... glad I missed it! LOL

              Candy
            • Jim
              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 4, 2010
                ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000. I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day. He actually got it back in February. What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic. Clever!

                Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

                Message 7 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
                  Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
                  (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)

                  BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

                  ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000.  I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day.  He actually got it back in February.  What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic.  Clever!

                  Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

                  > Hey!  Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
                  > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
                  > happened to a nicer guy!    Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
                  > far away lands, too.  I'm so jealous!
                  >
                  > Congratulations, Lee.
                  >
                  > Cheers,
                  > Julie
                  > Mrs. Captain Picard

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:

                  Make $99/hr Posting Links
                  Breaking News: Learn how people are making $99/hr posting links online
                  News18Report.com
                • Jim
                  Message 8 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
                    That is a terrific picture attached to your log. I love that!

                    Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
                    (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

                    "(5)K-minus 20"

                    Message 9 of 29 , Sep 5, 2010
                      It's not about the numbers, man....

                      =smile=

                      -B/Tygress

                      That is a terrific picture attached to your log.  I love that!

                      Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
                      (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

                       "(5)K-minus 20"

                      > Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
                      > (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)
                      >
                      > BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

                    • arnaud.geo
                      Message 10 of 29 , Sep 6, 2010
                        Congrats Lee! Great to see you make it above the millennium mark!

                        Arnaud - SoaringEagle