Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New 1000 Clubber!

  • Jana Iannello
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 31, 2010
      On 8/31/2010 6:56 PM, Dave Marquardt wrote:

      Congratulations!!!!

      1000 congratulations to you Lee!

      On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 6:51 AM, Mrs. Captain Picard <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

      Hey!  Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!  Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!    Counted among his finds are some in some exotic, far away lands, too.  I'm so jealous!

      Congratulations, Lee.

      Cheers,

    • albopp
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 1 4:53 AM
        Congratulations Lee. Keep it up!!
        Al & La

        > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
        > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
        > happened to a nicer guy! Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
        > far away lands, too. I'm so jealous!
        >
        > Congratulations, Lee.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Julie
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

      • albopp
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 1 5:16 AM
          Congrats Melanie.
          Al & La

          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 1 10:57 AM
            Whoa! Where has THIS email been off to? Alpha Cachetauri and back?

            As of Aug 22 (2010), and I quote: August 22 by acclanman (7288 found)

            she found Boobie Girdlebuns -- and crossed the 1K mark -- August 18, 2007

            BarbJ -- Now that's a funky email glitch -- Tygress

            > Boobie Cootiebutt just hit 1000 caches at my cache, Boobie Girdlebuns!
            >
            > You may be more familiar with Boobie by her former cacher name, Acclanman!
            >
            > Congratulations, Melanie!  Thanks for choosing a cache of mine for your
            > milestone cache.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Julie
            > Mrs. Captain Picard

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
            SeeRefinanceRates.com
          • palbers@austin.rr.com
            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 1 1:06 PM
              WooHoo! WTG!

              Seems like just yesterday that Lee joined GeoMire and I for a TBI Tuesday
              run. What a great way to have met.

              We need to do that again soon! :)

              Congrats on the awesome milestone! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

              -paul
              HiDude_98

              ---- "Mrs. Captain Picard" <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
              > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
              > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
              > happened to a nicer guy! Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
              > far away lands, too. I'm so jealous!
              >
              > Congratulations, Lee.
              >
              > Cheers,
              > Julie
              > Mrs. Captain Picard
            • moosiegirltx
              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 2 9:03 AM

                > Hey! Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!

                Congrats, Lee! The one I remember was the one with the coral snake ... glad I missed it! LOL

                Candy
              • Jim
                Message 7 of 29 , Sep 4 9:19 PM
                  ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000. I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day. He actually got it back in February. What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic. Clever!

                  Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

                  Message 8 of 29 , Sep 5 6:53 AM
                    Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
                    (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)

                    BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

                    ...And he managed a doozie of a cache for #1000.  I hope I get to 'find' that cache some day.  He actually got it back in February.  What I really liked was the way he improvised with items on hand to fashion a "1000" for the milestone pic.  Clever!

                    Kinda sorta reminds me of BYS

                    > Hey!  Let's not miss celebrating Suchmann's (Lee's) 1000th geocache!
                    > Turning over that 4th digit is a pretty big milestone, and it couldn't have
                    > happened to a nicer guy!    Counted among his finds are some in some exotic,
                    > far away lands, too.  I'm so jealous!
                    >
                    > Congratulations, Lee.
                    >
                    > Cheers,
                    > Julie
                    > Mrs. Captain Picard

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                       (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:

                    Make $99/hr Posting Links
                    Breaking News: Learn how people are making $99/hr posting links online
                    News18Report.com
                  • Jim
                    Message 9 of 29 , Sep 5 12:28 PM
                      That is a terrific picture attached to your log. I love that!

                      Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
                      (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

                      "(5)K-minus 20"

                      Message 10 of 29 , Sep 5 12:33 PM
                        It's not about the numbers, man....

                        =smile=

                        -B/Tygress

                        That is a terrific picture attached to your log.  I love that!

                        Meanwhile, tick tock... T-minus 20, and counting....
                        (OK, maybe not "T" - perhaps "S" or "L" or "C" - but you get my drift)

                         "(5)K-minus 20"

                        > Poor Waterweasel had to rely on the kindness of strangers ....
                        > (Check my log for GC230FW XTX-71-B)
                        >
                        > BarbJ Kidding Around Tygress

                      • arnaud.geo
                        Message 11 of 29 , Sep 6 4:33 PM
                          Congrats Lee! Great to see you make it above the millennium mark!

                          Arnaud - SoaringEagle