10K half way!

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31 7:57 AM

      While we're cheering --

      Waterweasel crossed the 5K mark this weekend on a run out Smithville/La Grange way.

      Yes, there will be an event... we'll let you know!

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
      SeeRefinanceRates.com
    • Mrs. Captain Picard

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 31 8:20 AM
          Way to go!

          Dana
          aggiemd91

          On 8/31/10 9:57 AM, gumbietygress@... wrote:

          While we're cheering --

          Waterweasel crossed the 5K mark this weekend on a run out Smithville/La Grange way.

          Yes, there will be an event... we'll let you know!

          BarbJ/Tygress

          Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
          SeeRefinanceRates.com
        • Steve Fite
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 31 9:05 AM

            Very impressive.  5,000 finds.  Congratulations! WTG!  Event details please!

            Steve/mogasman

          • shawnolsen@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 31 10:46 AM
              Fivethousandgeocachesbythewaterweasel!!!! No doubt a great achievement!!!

              Congrats!

              Shawn/S6sputnik

              While we're cheering --

              Waterweasel crossed the 5K mark this weekend on a run out Smithville/La Grange way
              Yes, there will be an event... we'll let you know!

              BarbJ/Tygress

            • electric_water_boy
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 31 10:59 AM
                Way cool!

                > While we're cheering --
                >
                > Waterweasel crossed the 5K mark this weekend on a run out Smithville/La Grange way.
                >
                > Yes, there will be an event... we'll let you know!
                >
                > BarbJ/Tygress
                > Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
                > If you owe under $729k you probably qualify for Obama's Refi Program
                > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c7d189d96f62944fcast03vuc

              • Esther Lopez
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 31 2:18 PM
                  Congrats Russ, you rock!!!!!

                  Esther/BGTx

                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 31 6:04 PM

                      Awesome Waterweasel.

                      \|/ Jay / BingOGT
                      -+- Georgetown , TX USA
                      /|\ “What you see depends mainly on what you are looking for.”

                    • palbers@austin.rr.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 1, 2010
                        Another great reason to cheer! WTG!!

                        Looking forward to the event to celebrate in style. Congrats on your milestone!

                        -paul
                        HiDude_98

                        ---- "gumbietygress@..." <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
                        > While we're cheering --
                        >
                        > Waterweasel crossed the 5K mark this weekend on a run out Smithville/La Grange way.
                        >
                        > Yes, there will be an event... we'll let you know!
                        >
                        > BarbJ/Tygress
                      • Jim
                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 5, 2010
                          Coolness!! 5K, that's a big number. Seems like not too long ago I posted about noticing Waterweasel's FoFoFoFo.

                          Congrats Russ!

                          Jim / JforceAtx