looking for a club to join.

  • joseph p
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
      is there anyone on here from austin? looking to join a group in austin or bastrop. we live in smithville and love geocaching. so if you or someone knows of a close club please let me know.
    • Doc
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
        There are many here from the Austin area.
        I'm closer to Bastrop though (up near Paige).
        Barry

      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 29, 2010
            I think you found the right group!

            Shawn/s6sputnik

            In a message dated 8/29/2010 12:44:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time, thewoodman1972@... writes:

            is there anyone on here from austin? looking to join a group in austin or bastrop. we live in smithville and love geocaching. so if you or someone knows of a close club please let me know.

          • moosiegirltx
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2010
              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "joseph p" <thewoodman1972@...> wrote:

              > is there anyone on here from austin? looking to join a group in austin or bastrop. we live in smithville and love geocaching. so if you or someone knows of a close club please let me know.

              Geocachers in some places have organized clubs, and we have one statewide, Texas Geocaching Assn, but we've never done the "clubs with officers" thing here in Central Texas (some have wanted to, but it never catches on). So, we stay here on this disorganized little Yahoo Group, let everyone know when we schedule events or hit milestones, arrange group cache outings and such, and generally "hang" together. We welcome you to our obsession! :)

              Candy
              moosiegirl