DFW Cache-a-thon begins tomorrow!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2003
      Well, you won't see Wayne, Trey or myself in the Austin logs or on
      the boards this weekend. We are leaving tomorrow at 4:30 a.m. for a 4-
      day cache-a-thon trip to DFW, in honor of our 1-year anniversary of
      geocaching (which is Monday). You'll get a review of our favorite
      finds when we return. You can start looking, as well, for
      some "anniversary caches" we've been planning to put out that should
      be great fun.

      Have a great weekend, everyone; sounds like it is going to turn off
      GREAT.

      Happy Trails,
      Candy