OT - Marketing Graphic Artist Job

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      In case anyone may be interested, this just popped up today ...

      http://xrl.in/60bo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
        hmmm, tempting ... but my life is fast-paced enough, and I've done the marketing gig.

        Since we're already off topic, and discussing artisting (hey, scene work is a graphic pitch!) -- The Wedding Singer opens this Friday at the Georgetown Palace Theatre. I know the set pieces look pretty good -- everything from a sky high view of Manhattan to a ladies bathroom (though I defy you to READ the graffiti I came up with). =wink=

        go to www.thegeorgetownpalace.org for tickets -- advance purchase highly recommended, though there is usually plenty of room on opening Saturday night/Sunday matinee.

        Cache on!

        Tygress

        In case anyone may be interested, this just popped up today ...

        http://xrl.in/60bo

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:

        60” Plasma for $13.42?
        NOW: High-Ticket items being auctioned for 95% off retail! Learn more.
        SwipeBid.com