Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Geocaching ties

  • amtneer@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Wow! I hate you had that experience with them. I've orderes several things from them and always had great service qnd great products.  One of the things about them you should know is their designs are submitted by individuals. The are are basically a store front and print house for designers.  So the designer submits his stuff, Zazzle puts it up for sale, and pays a comission to the designer. The designer carries no overhead. So, whoever the designer was is at fault for trying to pass off a single shirt. Shame on that person. I would recommend only buying such items from a Groundspeak approved vendor.
      :'(