Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Geocaching ties

  • Matthew Manning
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010

      If you find one, let me know. I totally want a geocaching tie!

      On Aug 3, 2010 12:25 AM, "Steve Fite" <sfite@...> wrote:

      Anybody know of someplace I can find geocaching themed ties?  Tried to Yahoo it but nothing came up.  I want to impress the boss you know.  Not tie clips or pins or bars but the entire tie.  Thanks

    • Reddog Texas
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010
        http://www.zazzle.com/geocache+ties

        There are 59 different ones!

        Found this on a quick search...I'm sure there are more.  Checked Cafepress and didn't find anything....thought for sure they would have.

        If you find one, let me know. I totally want a geocaching tie!

        On Aug 3, 2010 12:25 AM, "Steve Fite" <sfite@...> wrote:

        Anybody know of someplace I can find geocaching themed ties?  Tried to Yahoo it but nothing came up.  I want to impress the boss you know.  Not tie clips or pins or bars but the entire tie.  Thanks

      • Steve Fite
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 2010

          Wow, amazing selection.  Thanks for the link.  Would never have thought one webstore would have this many choices.  Now the hard part…trying to make a selection.

          Found this on a quick search...I'm sure there are more.  Checked Cafepress and didn't find anything....thought for sure they would have.

          If you find one, let me know. I totally want a geocaching tie!

          On Aug 3, 2010 12:25 AM, "Steve Fite" <sfite@...> wrote:

          Anybody know of someplace I can find geocaching themed ties?  Tried to Yahoo it but nothing came up.  I want to impress the boss you know.  Not tie clips or pins or bars but the entire tie.  Thanks

        • Kathryn
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010
            DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ZAZZLE... I ORDERED MY TRACKABLE GEOCACHING TSHIRT AND IT IS NOT TRACKABLE...I had many email and phone conversations but they had no clue what geocaching even was. They do not have any activation numbers and all of their shirts had the same "trackable" number...I do not recoment this site to anyone... Kathryn KitKat54

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010
              The ties are not trackables.....so, there really isn't a connection between the two.

              > FROM ZAZZLE... I ORDERED MY TRACKABLE GEOCACHING TSHIRT AND
              > IT IS NOT TRACKABLE...I had many email and phone
              > conversations but they had no clue what geocaching even was.
              > They do not have any activation numbers and all of their
              > shirts had the same "trackable" number...I do not recoment
              > this site to anyone... Kathryn KitKat54
              >
              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com,
              > "Steve Fite" <sfite@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Wow, amazing selection.  Thanks for the
              > link.  Would never have thought one
              > > webstore would have this many choices.  Now the
              > hard part.trying to make a
              > > selection.

            • Matthew Manning
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010

                I believe that kat is trying to say that it is the principle behind the matter...

                Still, those ties are crazy expensive.!

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 3, 2010
                  I know what she was saying....point is still that there is no connection between a regular tie and a trackable.  I don't think this type of company should be punished for an incident like she had.  There aren't a whole lot of places to get specialty items like this....or to be able to design your own and have it made up & available for others to buy.

                  Sucks that she had a bad experience and letting everyone know not to order trackables from there is a good thing.