Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: noodling...

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2010
      Aye.
      This may be my most favorite poem ever.
      (to paraphrase Yoda)
      "No fence.  Cache.  Or cache not.  There is no fence."
      :-)
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
        If you say so ... I tend to think of being MapSourced as INjustice, myself....

        BarbJ/Tygress

        Oh, so true.  So, is that poetic justice? <G>

        Russ the waterweasel

[...]

        GoldMineReport.com

        Unemployed or Laid Off?
        Get Your College Degree Online and Get a Higher Paying Job. Free Info.
        YourDegree.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
          Just remember the Central Texas motto -- not the official one, which is: If you hide it we will find it (or variations thereof) --

          Bushwhack In, Trail Out.

          and

          There's no course so straight that MapSource can't add a few U-Turns to it....

          ((glad you enjoyed))

          BarbJ/Tygress

          Enjoy button.  Cute.  Caching or not caching I can relate.  Nice start as I sit here in front of my computer, with my coffee, facing my morning choices.

[...]

          Project Management Online
          Nation's Leading Online PMP Course. Get Certified-Find Out More Now!
          VillanovaProjectManagement.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
            =blush=
            Well, as you well know, I've got several thousand of 'em....

            Just slapped out 160 or so from the trek of a couple Sundays ago. Pity Joel and Jana and Charlies' inboxes!

            BarbJ -- she's silly and full of affectation, but usually pleasant -- Tygress

            One of my favorite poems made even better! Thanks for posting!

            Ed/SSO

            > Noodling with some Robert Frost....
            > since no one really 'owns' JEEP TBs, it'd be a shame for this to go essentually unread -- so I'm going to inflict it on y'all.
            >
            > Enjoy! (or delete as suits you)
            >

            > Two paths diverged in a brushy  wood,
            > And sorry I could not travel both
            > And be one traveler, long I stood
            > And looked down one as far as I could
            > To where it bent in the undergrowth;
            >
            > Then took in the other, as just as fair,
            > And having perhaps the better claim
            > Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
            > Though for all that, the passing there
            > Had worn them really about the same,
            >
            > And both that morning equally lay
            > The GPS compass gave no favorite track
            > So down which to destination stray?
            > And knowing that way leads on to way:
            > Bushwhack out and broad trail back.
            >
            > Flip a coin, or let whim fly
            > The caches call, thither or thence
            > Two paths diverged in a wood, and I,
            > I took the one less traveled by,
            > And was MapSourced into a Rancher's fence.
            >
            > Just sayin'.... Sorry, Robert...
            > INCT-The Gold Bull Charge!
            > Proven Gold reserves & Bullet-proof biz model! Get your GOLDEN alerts!
            > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c56badc5246750b81dst04vuc

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
              Well, YOU may not believe in the fence -- but the seat of your britches did!!!!

              Barb -- barbed wire has much to answer for -- Tygress