RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] noodling...

  • Steve Fite
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2010

      Enjoy button.  Cute.  Caching or not caching I can relate.  Nice start as I sit here in front of my computer, with my coffee, facing my morning choices.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2010
        One of my favorite poems made even better! Thanks for posting!

        Ed/SSO

        > Noodling with some Robert Frost....
        > since no one really 'owns' JEEP TBs, it'd be a shame for this to go essentually unread -- so I'm going to inflict it on y'all.
        >
        > Enjoy! (or delete as suits you)
        >

        > Two paths diverged in a brushy wood,
        > And sorry I could not travel both
        > And be one traveler, long I stood
        > And looked down one as far as I could
        > To where it bent in the undergrowth;
        >
        > Then took in the other, as just as fair,
        > And having perhaps the better claim
        > Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
        > Though for all that, the passing there
        > Had worn them really about the same,
        >
        > And both that morning equally lay
        > The GPS compass gave no favorite track
        > So down which to destination stray?
        > And knowing that way leads on to way:
        > Bushwhack out and broad trail back.
        >
        > Flip a coin, or let whim fly
        > The caches call, thither or thence
        > Two paths diverged in a wood, and I,
        > I took the one less traveled by,
        > And was MapSourced into a Rancher's fence.
        >
        > Just sayin'.... Sorry, Robert...
        > INCT-The Gold Bull Charge!
        > Proven Gold reserves & Bullet-proof biz model! Get your GOLDEN alerts!
        > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c56badc5246750b81dst04vuc

      • Doc
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2010
          Aye.
          This may be my most favorite poem ever.
          (to paraphrase Yoda)
          "No fence.  Cache.  Or cache not.  There is no fence."
          :-)
          Barry
          aka Doc Geo

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
            If you say so ... I tend to think of being MapSourced as INjustice, myself....

            BarbJ/Tygress

            Oh, so true.  So, is that poetic justice? <G>

            Russ the waterweasel

[...]

            Unemployed or Laid Off?
            Get Your College Degree Online and Get a Higher Paying Job. Free Info.
            YourDegree.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
              Just remember the Central Texas motto -- not the official one, which is: If you hide it we will find it (or variations thereof) --

              Bushwhack In, Trail Out.

              and

              There's no course so straight that MapSource can't add a few U-Turns to it....

              ((glad you enjoyed))

              BarbJ/Tygress

[...]

              Project Management Online
              Nation's Leading Online PMP Course. Get Certified-Find Out More Now!
              VillanovaProjectManagement.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
                =blush=
                Well, as you well know, I've got several thousand of 'em....

                Just slapped out 160 or so from the trek of a couple Sundays ago. Pity Joel and Jana and Charlies' inboxes!

                BarbJ -- she's silly and full of affectation, but usually pleasant -- Tygress

                One of my favorite poems made even better! Thanks for posting!

                Ed/SSO

                > Noodling with some Robert Frost....
                > since no one really 'owns' JEEP TBs, it'd be a shame for this to go essentually unread -- so I'm going to inflict it on y'all.
                >
                > Enjoy! (or delete as suits you)
                >

                > Two paths diverged in a brushy  wood,
                > And sorry I could not travel both
                > And be one traveler, long I stood
                > And looked down one as far as I could
                > To where it bent in the undergrowth;
                >
                > Then took in the other, as just as fair,
                > And having perhaps the better claim
                > Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
                > Though for all that, the passing there
                > Had worn them really about the same,
                >
                > And both that morning equally lay
                > The GPS compass gave no favorite track
                > So down which to destination stray?
                > And knowing that way leads on to way:
                > Bushwhack out and broad trail back.
                >
                > Flip a coin, or let whim fly
                > The caches call, thither or thence
                > Two paths diverged in a wood, and I,
                > I took the one less traveled by,
                > And was MapSourced into a Rancher's fence.
                >
                > Just sayin'.... Sorry, Robert...
                > INCT-The Gold Bull Charge!
                > Proven Gold reserves & Bullet-proof biz model! Get your GOLDEN alerts!
                > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c56badc5246750b81dst04vuc

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
                  Well, YOU may not believe in the fence -- but the seat of your britches did!!!!

                  Barb -- barbed wire has much to answer for -- Tygress