noodling...

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2010
      Noodling with some Robert Frost....
      since no one really 'owns' JEEP TBs, it'd be a shame for this to go essentually unread -- so I'm going to inflict it on y'all.

      Enjoy! (or delete as suits you)

      Two paths diverged in a brushy  wood,

      And sorry I could not travel both

      And be one traveler, long I stood

      And looked down one as far as I could

      To where it bent in the undergrowth;

      Then took in the other, as just as fair,

      And having perhaps the better claim

      Because it was grassy and wanted wear,

      Though for all that, the passing there

      Had worn them really about the same,

      And both that morning equally lay

      The GPS compass gave no favorite track

      So down which to destination stray?

      And knowing that way leads on to way:

      Bushwhack out and broad trail back.

      Flip a coin, or let whim fly

      The caches call, thither or thence

      Two paths diverged in a wood, and I,

      I took the one less traveled by,

      And was MapSourced into a Rancher's fence.

      Just sayin'.... Sorry, Robert...

      INCT-The Gold Bull Charge!
      Proven Gold reserves & Bullet-proof biz model! Get your GOLDEN alerts!
      GoldMineReport.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 2, 2010
        Oh, so true.  So, is that poetic justice? <G>

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 2, 2010

          Enjoy button.  Cute.  Caching or not caching I can relate.  Nice start as I sit here in front of my computer, with my coffee, facing my morning choices.

[...]

        • softscienceofficer
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 2, 2010
            One of my favorite poems made even better! Thanks for posting!

            Ed/SSO

            > Noodling with some Robert Frost....
            > since no one really 'owns' JEEP TBs, it'd be a shame for this to go essentually unread -- so I'm going to inflict it on y'all.
            >
            > Enjoy! (or delete as suits you)
            >

            > Two paths diverged in a brushy wood,
            > And sorry I could not travel both
            > And be one traveler, long I stood
            > And looked down one as far as I could
            > To where it bent in the undergrowth;
            >
            > Then took in the other, as just as fair,
            > And having perhaps the better claim
            > Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
            > Though for all that, the passing there
            > Had worn them really about the same,
            >
            > And both that morning equally lay
            > The GPS compass gave no favorite track
            > So down which to destination stray?
            > And knowing that way leads on to way:
            > Bushwhack out and broad trail back.
            >
            > Flip a coin, or let whim fly
            > The caches call, thither or thence
            > Two paths diverged in a wood, and I,
            > I took the one less traveled by,
            > And was MapSourced into a Rancher's fence.
            >
            > Just sayin'.... Sorry, Robert...
            > INCT-The Gold Bull Charge!
            > Proven Gold reserves & Bullet-proof biz model! Get your GOLDEN alerts!
            > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c56badc5246750b81dst04vuc

          • Doc
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 2010
              Aye.
              This may be my most favorite poem ever.
              (to paraphrase Yoda)
              "No fence.  Cache.  Or cache not.  There is no fence."
              :-)
              Barry
              aka Doc Geo

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
                If you say so ... I tend to think of being MapSourced as INjustice, myself....

                BarbJ/Tygress

[...]

                Unemployed or Laid Off?
                Get Your College Degree Online and Get a Higher Paying Job. Free Info.
                YourDegree.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
                  Just remember the Central Texas motto -- not the official one, which is: If you hide it we will find it (or variations thereof) --

                  Bushwhack In, Trail Out.

                  and

                  There's no course so straight that MapSource can't add a few U-Turns to it....

                  ((glad you enjoyed))

                  BarbJ/Tygress

[...]

                  Project Management Online
                  Nation's Leading Online PMP Course. Get Certified-Find Out More Now!
                  VillanovaProjectManagement.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
                    =blush=
                    Well, as you well know, I've got several thousand of 'em....

                    Just slapped out 160 or so from the trek of a couple Sundays ago. Pity Joel and Jana and Charlies' inboxes!

                    BarbJ -- she's silly and full of affectation, but usually pleasant -- Tygress

                    One of my favorite poems made even better! Thanks for posting!

                    Ed/SSO

                    > Noodling with some Robert Frost....
                    > since no one really 'owns' JEEP TBs, it'd be a shame for this to go essentually unread -- so I'm going to inflict it on y'all.
                    >
                    > Enjoy! (or delete as suits you)
                    >

                    > Two paths diverged in a brushy  wood,
                    > And sorry I could not travel both
                    > And be one traveler, long I stood
                    > And looked down one as far as I could
                    > To where it bent in the undergrowth;
                    >
                    > Then took in the other, as just as fair,
                    > And having perhaps the better claim
                    > Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
                    > Though for all that, the passing there
                    > Had worn them really about the same,
                    >
                    > And both that morning equally lay
                    > The GPS compass gave no favorite track
                    > So down which to destination stray?
                    > And knowing that way leads on to way:
                    > Bushwhack out and broad trail back.
                    >
                    > Flip a coin, or let whim fly
                    > The caches call, thither or thence
                    > Two paths diverged in a wood, and I,
                    > I took the one less traveled by,
                    > And was MapSourced into a Rancher's fence.
                    >
                    > Just sayin'.... Sorry, Robert...
                    > INCT-The Gold Bull Charge!
                    > Proven Gold reserves & Bullet-proof biz model! Get your GOLDEN alerts!
                    > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c56badc5246750b81dst04vuc

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                       (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 3, 2010
                      Well, YOU may not believe in the fence -- but the seat of your britches did!!!!

                      Barb -- barbed wire has much to answer for -- Tygress