ET Series in Nevada

  • mogasman2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2010
      Has anyone done the ET series in Nevada?  How long did it take?  Any tips?  I'm thinking of doing it in September.  The weather won't be as hot yet winter hasn't kicked in yet either.  It looks like a really interesting series and would certainly up my smileys at one time.:)  I've been reading up on it and I think I could do it in 5-6 days from San Antonio.  Driving all the way of course.  Might was well take advantage of retirement right?  My only concern is self discipline.  Can I keep from going off on every tangent that crosses my path. :-/

      Steve/mogasman