Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Interactive Map of our Necropolis of Brit annia III caching adventure

  • Mary Beth Booth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2010

      From: Russ Jernigan <waterweasel@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, July 29, 2010 7:16:52 PM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Interactive Map of our Necropolis of Brit annia III caching adventure

      Hmm, my browser says that arcgis.com doesn't exist . . .

      Russ the waterweasel

      From: "emmy_n_sapphie" <emmy_n_sapphie@ yahoo.com>
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:19:59 -0000

      I spent the better part of the last 3 days making an online interactive map (complete with lots of photos and graphics) of our Necropolis of Britannia Manor III geocaching adventure. I would like to share this with geocachers who have already found the cache and the cache development team and owner. If you would like to have access to this cool mapping adventure (if I do say so myself lol), you will need to do 2 things:

      1.  Make a free account on arcgis.com (a reliable site hosted by ESRI, the largest GIS software maker in the world)
      2. Email me (emmy-n-sapphie) through gc.com and let me know your arcgis.com user name.

      Once I get your email, I will make sure that you have found the cache and invite you to join my Necropolis of Britannia group on arcgis.com. I will send you the instructions for getting started. (It's easy-peasy. My 84 year-old Mom can do it).

      Sorry, but this map adventure is only for people who have already found this cache. There are too many spoilers to make it available to the public.

      Hope you enjoy our interactive map as much as I enjoyed making it and finding the cache itself!

      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/CentralTex asGeocachers/ join
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         CentralTexasGeocach ers-digest@ yahoogroups. com
         CentralTexasGeocach ers-fullfeatured @yahoogroups. com

         http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      SHOCKING: 2010 Honda Civic for $1,732.09
      SPECIAL REPORT: High ticket items are being auctioned for an incredible 90% off!
      ctips.net