ET Series in Nevada

  • mogasman2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2010
      Has anyone done the ET series in Nevada?  How long did it take?  Any tips?  I'm thinking of doing it in September.  The weather won't be as hot yet winter hasn't kicked in yet either.  It looks like a really interesting series and would certainly up my smileys at one time.:)  I've been reading up on it and I think I could do it in 5-6 days from San Antonio.  Driving all the way of course.  Might was well take advantage of retirement right?  My only concern is self discipline.  Can I keep from going off on every tangent that crosses my path. :-/

      Steve/mogasman
    • mogasman2
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2010
        Has anyone done the ET series in Nevada?  How long did it take?  Any tips?  I'm thinking of doing it in September.  The weather won't be as hot yet winter hasn't kicked in yet either.  It looks like a really interesting series and would certainly up my smileys at one time.:)  I've been reading up on it and I think I could do it in 5-6 days from San Antonio.  Driving all the way of course.  Might was well take advantage of retirement right?  My only concern is self discipline.  Can I keep from going off on every tangent that crosses my path. :-/

        Steve/mogasman
      • Jana Iannello
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2010
          On 7/29/2010 5:39 PM, mogasman2 wrote:

          I think JMCz has done it.  You might want to email him........I would think that 1000 caches in a line would keep you busy for over a week.....check out the local cachers in the area and email some of them.  They should be able to put you in touch with someone who would like to tag along for a couple of days...that'll help you do it faster.  We are a big happy family and happily come out to meet up with cachers from out of town.  I've found that to be true in all areas of the country.
          By the end of that string you should be so sick of it that you won't want to be doing any more for while.  So that should keep you from going off in all directions and never coming back.