Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] How long can/should a cache be disabled for?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 29, 2010
      Yeah, Prime is on to that Ploy.... LOL
      This is how you get on the 'bad boy' lists.
      [Wayne had a cache that he actually fat-fingered coords ... did the correction and -- DUDE, it's going DOWN. Prime pulled the plug, and was a bit testy, treating the slip as intentional -- maybe because too many are????]

      It IS frustrating to have to guess at puzzles you haven't solved or redirectors you've forgotten in multis.
      But, the antisaturation rules, onerous as they are when it's YOUR cool cache placement that's being declined, is a reasonable caveat.

      So ... is YOUR spot a hard set (of course you'll have to solve to puzzle to figure out where to move it)???

      -B/Tygress

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 30, 2010
        I ended up also emailing the CO and asking if she would like me to adopt it since she has either moved or is no longer active/able... she replied and said yes, so looks like I am taking over her two remaining caches (from the same series). I wish I had been able to find them before taking them over, but glad that hers will continue on since they look much more interesting then the unimaginative magnet to the back of a fence pole I did lol...