Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILER -- Those DAM R OCKS --

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2010
      Thanks, Danielle ...
      looks like the 2005 container is as I remember.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      From: "cradixus" <matt@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Those DAM ROCKS
      Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 01:05:59 -0000

      I have already asked the last finder (DrPflug) if he would help and I hope he doesn't mind me quoting him: "...about Dam Rocks, �no way that I'm looking for that damn thing again. �I'd probably never find it in a million years again anyway."

      There you have it. �;-) �I agree that we all need to join forces, but I'm not sure if 8am will work for me due to my kiddos. �I feel bad, though, since I'm the one who stirred all this up again.

      I will definitely be there if I can, though!!!

      As for the cacher who replaced the cache without permission, it's also my view that this is wrong. �If I were the CO, I wouldn't mind if the cache were a "no brainer 1/1" and it was obvious that my simple hide was missing, but for a difficult find, I would definitely not want someone to replace it just because they couldn't find it. �Difficult finds are difficult for several reasons, not the least of which is because they were placed in a very strategic manner by the CO. �I would want to replace a missing/damaged/misplaced difficult find myself. �I'm sure the CO would do that now if he could, but he can't... until September. �That's too long in my book, but instead of disabling it, he just waiting for "more DNFs", but has yet to say exactly "how many" more. �That's wrong in my book, but I'm past the irking feeling I had a week or two ago. �Since I doubt it's been muggled, I really just think it's been misplaced, thus turning a "3" into a "6". �;-)

      Can't wait to sign my "DAM" NAME on this "DAM" CACHE!!! �hehe �Thanks again to all who answered my call on this one. �If I don't show up, please call me if it's found so I can share in the excitement over the phone!

      Matt / Kemis
      Cell: �775-6288

      Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
      AwesomePennyStocks.com

      FIRE SALE: iPads for $23.74?
      SPECIAL REPORT: iPads are being auctioned for an incredible 85% off!
      ctips.net