RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Kid Caches??

  • Tony Fannin
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2003
      --- Wayne Lind <wlind@...> wrote:
      > Another
      > possiblity would be Bohican falls
      > (GC71B7) which involves crossing Bull Creek. If the
      > weather is warm enough
      > they may enjoy the water.

      I wouldn't do it with kids at this time of year. I did
      cache maintence a few weeks ago and that water is bone
      chilling right now. In the middle of summer though it
      feels great. One you could try is another of ours just
      arund the bend from there, All Tangled Up(GC57D6).
      It's a really nice park with a good sized playground
      for the kiddos to play on after you find the cache.
      Fairly level hike in to it also with a small spring to
      play in.

      Tony
      El Capitan, Team Bohica

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Wayne Lind
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 3, 2003
        True. I did not know that spring break was like this week. I was expecting it to be in the spring. Silly me.
        > (GC71B7) which involves crossing Bull Creek. If the
        > weather is warm enough
        > they may enjoy the water.

        I wouldn't do it with kids at this time of year. I did
        cache maintence a few weeks ago and that water is bone
        chilling right now. In the middle of summer though it
        feels great. One you could try is another of ours just
        arund the bend from there, All Tangled Up(GC57D6).
        It's a really nice park with a good sized playground
        for the kiddos to play on after you find the cache.
        Fairly level hike in to it also with a small spring to
        play in.

        Tony
        El Capitan, Team Bohica

      • BeOnTheLookOut
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5, 2003
          Thanks to you all for the suggestions. They are just what I am
          looking for. I may go scout Bohican Falls before the girls arrive.
          Just to be sure. :-) I sure they will love them all though. Thanks
          again, Brandy