Re: Ad for caching partner(s)

  • Matthew A
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2010
      I live in Manor and would like to go caching with you. We can hike a trail or two early in the day or shorter walks when it gets hot.

      mda_taz
      Matthew

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Dani <whit228@...> wrote:

      > So, I've been caching since August 09 and originally started with my 7 year old son. He's not as interested anymore and my husband won't go. So, I've been caching solo. It's not as fun and I find I am not going as much because of it.
      >
      > I'd love to cache with a "pro" to learn a few things. But I would really like to just cache with anyone who really enjoys going!
      >
      > If there is anyone out there looking for a caching buddy or maybe someone that really doesn't mind a tag along let me know! I am laid back and would just like to find others to share this hobby with.
      >
      > Thanks!!
      > Dani
      > whit228
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Jun 27, 2010, at 1:05 PM, JestrrRulz <jestrrrulz@...> wrote:
      >
      > It's with Trafalgar. Several days in the Athens area then a cruise to Turkey, Isreal, Egypt, Crete, and Mykonos. So I'm hoping to add several countries to my caching list as well as two more continents. I'm excited to have another cacher on the trip!
      >
      > If I do a big trip next year, I want to fly into London with a rail pass and cache/sightsee my way south through Europe. But that's not one I want to do alone!
      >
      > Jeri / JestrRulz
      >
      > On Jun 27, 2010, at 11:31i AM, Barbara <f@...> wrote:
      >

      > Wow, that's great! What tour are you going on?

    • Josh & Dani Whitaker
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 7, 2010
        That would be great!! I haven't done any caching in north austin or out in Manor. I am busy this weekend but maybe another weekend soon?

        Dani
        whit228

        I live in Manor and would like to go caching with you. We can hike a trail or two early in the day or shorter walks when it gets hot.

        mda_taz
        Matthew

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Dani <whit228@...> wrote:

        > So, I've been caching since August 09 and originally started with my 7 year old son. He's not as interested anymore and my husband won't go. So, I've been caching solo. It's not as fun and I find I am not going as much because of it.
        >
        > I'd love to cache with a "pro" to learn a few things. But I would really like to just cache with anyone who really enjoys going!
        >
        > If there is anyone out there looking for a caching buddy or maybe someone that really doesn't mind a tag along let me know! I am laid back and would just like to find others to share this hobby with.
        >
        > Thanks!!
        > Dani
        > whit228
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone
        >
        > On Jun 27, 2010, at 1:05 PM, JestrrRulz <jestrrrulz@...> wrote:
        >
        > It's with Trafalgar. Several days in the Athens area then a cruise to Turkey, Isreal, Egypt, Crete, and Mykonos. So I'm hoping to add several countries to my caching list as well as two more continents. I'm excited to have another cacher on the trip!
        >
        > If I do a big trip next year, I want to fly into London with a rail pass and cache/sightsee my way south through Europe. But that's not one I want to do alone!
        >
        > Jeri / JestrRulz
        >
        > On Jun 27, 2010, at 11:31i AM, Barbara <f@...> wrote:
        >

        > Wow, that's great! What tour are you going on?

      • moosiegirltx
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9, 2010
          I'm up for caching, too! Matthew will tell you I'm just an "amateur" (beat you to it, Matt! :-P ), but I have some caching under my belt and I'm happy to return to caches I've done as well as new ones. I'm also a kind of "has been geocaching hotline" for Austin -- actually there is a great phone network that has developed, but it used to be myself and my hubby. He took great notes and became the "go to guy" for hints, but now he's trucking and that's going to fall by the wayside for newer caches because he's not here to help. Anyway, whether I can help or not, I'm up for caching and my phone is always open for help - five one two six three two six two zero six.

          Candy
          moosiegirl