Monthly Gathering in Bryan/College Station

  • Denise Vajdak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
      If anyone is in the area on July 22, you're welcome to join us.

      Brazos Valley Get Together #3

      http://coord.info/GC2AYZC

      This is the 3rd monthly gathering of Brazos Valley Geocachers.

      WHERE: Blue Baker on Dominik Drive in College Station

      WHEN: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 6 pm until ... ?

      HOW: BYO$ ... food and drink available.

      WHY: Visit with fellow geocachers and maybe swap some hints for hides and difficult caches!

      I'm looking forward to visiting with old friends and meeting new ones!

      http://facebook.com/bvgeocachers

      Denise E. Vajdak  ><>

      The Gourmet Cupboard / Popcorn Shirts
      http://denisevajdak.us     http://facebook.com/denisevajdak

      Not all who wander are lost. Let's go geocaching!
    • Nancy Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2010

        If anyone is in the area on July 22, you're welcome to join us.

        Brazos Valley Get Together #3

        http://coord. info/GC2AYZC

        This is the 3rd monthly gathering of Brazos Valley Geocachers.

        WHERE: Blue Baker on Dominik Drive in College Station

        WHEN: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 6 pm until ... ?

        HOW: BYO$ ... food and drink available.

        WHY: Visit with fellow geocachers and maybe swap some hints for hides and difficult caches!

        I'm looking forward to visiting with old friends and meeting new ones!

        http://facebook. com/bvgeocachers

        Denise E. Vajdak  ><>

        The Gourmet Cupboard / Popcorn Shirts
        http://denisevajdak.us     http://facebook. com/denisevajdak

        Not all who wander are lost. Let's go geocaching!

        Thank you for telling us.  I hope to come to this one.  I live in Waco.

        Nanblocker(Nancy)