Must-do

  • John Grubbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 4:59 PM
      I am going to forward your email to my bro (Let's Look Over Thayer) in San Diego.

      Warning, San Diego has an incredible density of caches. I know you don't especially love puzzles, but Jim has some good caches! And I am not biased.

      When I went to see him, my favorite cache was an Earth Cache at Tourmaline beach- in your line I think you would enjoy it immensely (geology rules!!)

      Enjoy your trip

      Anne (Totavi)