Cache placement question

  • djdirkdiggla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hi, I had mistakenly placed a cache in an offlimits area (GC2AZ1B). I did not realize Austin Parks and Rec nature preserves were restricted areas... Anyways, it was brought to my attention by some veteran cachers so I disabled the listing and emailed the local reviewer who confirmed that only virtual caches are allowed.

      I had hoped to move the cache but still remain close to the preserve itself. I wondered what some of the more experienced cachers in the group thought of moving the cache to the parking lot of the preserve. I am not sure if anyone is familiar with this area, but the sign for the preserve is at the beginning of the parking lot--so it made me over think the idea of putting the cache in the parking lot--wondered if that was considered off limits too. I wouldn't think so, but just thought I would ask.
      Cheers!
      -D