Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] book signing

  • Esther Lopez
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 23, 2010
      I would love to host the event with you Jana! Would you like me to talk to Barnes & Noble? There is one at the La Frontera Shopping Center near I35 and 45 in the Round Rock area. Or maybe the REI near IKEA?

      Let me know,
      Bigguy In Tx
      Esther

      From: Jana Iannello <cybercat@gvtc. com>
      Sender: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 22:05:23 -0500
      To: <CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com>
      ReplyTo: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] book signing

      Don't know if everyone here knows about Mark Gessner AKA Lowracer, who
      recently published his first murder mystery novel, First to Find. His
      publisher is willing to pay for him to come to Austin for a book signing
      if someone will host an event for him to do so. If someone would like
      to host, I would gladly co-host with you or help out in anyway I can. I
      would love to play this up in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and maybe
      some of those
      cachers would also like to come in to support a geocacher turned
      novelist. Maybe at a Barnes & Noble?
      Start throwing out ideas and maybe we can get something going!
      Jana

    • Deafdillos
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 23, 2010
        Bookpeople is a perfect location for everyone! It is next to REI. The
        Bookpeople is central in Austin.

        Richard
        Mr. Deafdillo
      • JestrrRulz