Fwd: My Novel is published on Amazon!

  • Jana Iannello
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2010
      For those of you who remember Lowracer, here is the book he was working on when he moved from Austin!!  I am halfway through it and I can't put it down!!  I recognize many of the characters in the book..........local legends!

      Jana

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2010
        Re: First to Find...  Is this a Kindle only book? I have a Nook! I see there are some free Kindle readers, but a PDF or other form, I could read on my Nook. ha ha! If not, not biggie... I'll use one of the free readers.

        Jeri / JestrRulz
      • lowracer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2010
          It's a Kindle only right now. Plenty of free Kindle readers out there. If there's enough interest on the Kindle, there could be a paperback or hardback in the future.