Mark your event calendar!!

  • bjdukette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Upcoming event that looks to be LOADS of fun, with LOADS of smiley opportunities!!

      10. Mommio's Breakfast Bash (GC28PQN) on 26 June 2010 by mommio. 172.56 mi NW. http://coord.info/GC28PQN

      1Carlin and I began to find a string of caches near San Angelo over the challenge weekend and absolutely LOVED it!! Fun puzzles, easy puzzles, scratch your head hides (and puzzles) - just a great series!

      So we suggested that Mommio host an event, introducing this fabulous series. She's created an event where she will feed us breakfast before we hit the road. Guides will be avaialable, and I can GUARANTEE you will have a ball!!

      Please join us, June 26th, for this event. 1Carlin and I will head out Friday the 25th so we can eat breakfast and hit the cache trail!!!

      Be sure to log if you can make the event,

      Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)