Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Cacher, ATX Caches

    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 3, 2010

      ---------- Original Message ----------
      From: Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...>
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Cacher, ATX Caches
      Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:41:07 -0500

      gumbietygress@... wrote:

      > BarbJ -- wasn't talking SPECIFICALLY about you, Mike ;-) -- Tygress
      Oh, sure. Next thing is that you'll be telling me that my paranoia is
      groundless. Tell that to the black helicopters that follow me around.

      Those a dragonflies, Mike. We grow 'em BIG in Texas.

      Just kidding.

      Sure!

      They aren't black.

      The green striping is a particular asset.

      :-)

      Just because you're paranoid does not mean things are not out to get you....

      I *know* greenbriar has it in for me. And there is a special enmity that fire ants hold me in.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      Project Management
      100% Online. Project Management certificate from Villanova. Free info.
      VillanovaProjectManagement.com
    • Mike Detlefsen
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 3, 2010
        gumbietygress@... wrote:

        > Those a dragonflies, Mike. We grow 'em BIG in Texas.
        But the fillings in my teeth pick up their radio messages to each other!

        Nope. Helicopters.

        Mike
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 3, 2010
          hmmm... might be time to switch to ceramic (or decaf!) =g=
          -B/T

          > Those a dragonflies, Mike. We grow 'em BIG in Texas.
          But the fillings in my teeth pick up their radio messages to each other!

          Nope. Helicopters.

          Mike

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

          TODAY: iPads for $23.74?
          Special Report: Apple iPads are being auctioned for an incredible 80% off!
          QuiBids.com
        • Dave Marquardt
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 11, 2010
            Are there details?  I've seen references to this hot line, but no details.  Thanks.

            -Dave
             Balde Runner

            On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM, <jestrrrulz@...> wrote:

            Don't forget Austin's Geocaching Hotline!!

            Jeri / JestrRulz

            In a message dated 6/2/2010 11:01:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time, grn.beret.2b@... writes:
            Typically if you email the owner, they're happy to give you a hint or two to help you out the next time you make it near the cache.

          • jestrrrulz@aol.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 11, 2010
              Hey Dave:

              Attend an event and collect some phone numbers! : )  Calling local cache owners is a great help!

              Jeri / JestrRulz