Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Cacher, ATX Caches

  • Mike Detlefsen
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 3, 2010
      gumbietygress@... wrote:

      > BarbJ -- wasn't talking SPECIFICALLY about you, Mike ;-) -- Tygress
      Oh, sure. Next thing is that you'll be telling me that my paranoia is
      groundless. Tell that to the black helicopters that follow me around.

      Just kidding.

      They aren't black.

      :-)

      Mike
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 3, 2010

        From: Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...>
        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] New Cacher, ATX Caches
        Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 10:41:07 -0500

        gumbietygress@... wrote:

        > BarbJ -- wasn't talking SPECIFICALLY about you, Mike ;-) -- Tygress
        Oh, sure. Next thing is that you'll be telling me that my paranoia is
        groundless. Tell that to the black helicopters that follow me around.

        Those a dragonflies, Mike. We grow 'em BIG in Texas.

        Just kidding.

        Sure!

        They aren't black.

        The green striping is a particular asset.

        :-)

        Just because you're paranoid does not mean things are not out to get you....

        I *know* greenbriar has it in for me. And there is a special enmity that fire ants hold me in.

        BarbJ/Tygress

        Project Management
        100% Online. Project Management certificate from Villanova. Free info.
        VillanovaProjectManagement.com
      • Mike Detlefsen
        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 3, 2010
          gumbietygress@... wrote:

          > Those a dragonflies, Mike. We grow 'em BIG in Texas.
          But the fillings in my teeth pick up their radio messages to each other!

          Nope. Helicopters.

          Mike
          Message 4 of 19 , Jun 3, 2010
            hmmm... might be time to switch to ceramic (or decaf!) =g=
            -B/T

            > Those a dragonflies, Mike. We grow 'em BIG in Texas.
            But the fillings in my teeth pick up their radio messages to each other!

            Nope. Helicopters.

            Mike

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:

            TODAY: iPads for $23.74?
            Special Report: Apple iPads are being auctioned for an incredible 80% off!
            QuiBids.com
          • Dave Marquardt
            Message 5 of 19 , Jun 11, 2010
              Are there details?  I've seen references to this hot line, but no details.  Thanks.

              -Dave
               Balde Runner

              On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM, <jestrrrulz@...> wrote:

              Don't forget Austin's Geocaching Hotline!!

              Jeri / JestrRulz

              In a message dated 6/2/2010 11:01:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time, grn.beret.2b@... writes:
              Typically if you email the owner, they're happy to give you a hint or two to help you out the next time you make it near the cache.

            • jestrrrulz@aol.com
              Message 6 of 19 , Jun 11, 2010
                Hey Dave:

                Attend an event and collect some phone numbers! : )  Calling local cache owners is a great help!

                Jeri / JestrRulz