2009 Austin Cache Awards - update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      First THANKS to all who nominated! To the rest of you -- TSK! This is your call to keep better notes this year for next year's nominations.
      Seriously, it's good to reward those who go that extra distance to make our sport entertaining. ESPECIALLY if you're a terse acronymic logger. "TFTC" -- seriously -- is barely worth opening the email for. You don't have to write novels -- and, well, we all know MY logs are... unique and rather on the extravagant side --  but a bit of adventure -- think of it as a Cache TWEET -- does spice a cache hider's inbox. Lecture over.

      And the nominated caches are =drumroll= in this official bookmark list:
      http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=cfc1ac26-af16-4375-9ce7-8f768f77c18b

      The site will be up for voting later in the week or next week.

      So go, thou, and see what your fellow cachers saw in these exemplary caches!

      BarbJ =official nag -whinnnnnnneeeeeey!!!- = Tygress

      2550% Penny Stock Gains?
      Our last pick exploded 2550% - Join our newsletter for free picks!
      PennyStocksExpert.com