Round Rock Express Tickets

  • axxiues
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
      My Spouse just got 20 somethig tickets for the games Friday night and another 20 something tickets on Saturday. It is the grass area. Family pimic...hhhmmm.

      If interested. you can call him @ 512 433 0124.
    • Kay Barfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
        yes I forgot to sign my name...

        yes the tickets are free

        KAY/ INAXX

        Parked dianglelly in parrallel universes.

        To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
        From: axxiues@...
        Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 17:53:40 +0000
        Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Round Rock Express Tickets