6:30 Friday night! Meet-up with Wayne at Cannoli Joe's!

  • moosiegirltx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
      We have cooked up a scheme to have another meet-up on Friday for those who couldn't make the Tuesday shindig for Wayne up north. To be "fair" (although we never care WHERE an event is, we just GO!) we are going south - to Cannoli Joe's on the 290 Access Road near Burger Field. AND ... drum roll, please ... if you couldn't come Tuesday, I'll let you log the event for coming to this one. ;-) Please RSVP EITHER HERE OR DIRECTLY TO ME so we know how many are coming.

      Now, now, now! Don't cry for Wayne, San Antonio ... Next post is about Y'ALL!

      Candy
    • Richard & Natalie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
        Urrgghh. We are unable to make it on Friday. Will u be at GiGi's event this Saturday morning?

        -=Richard=-

        On Jun 2, 2010, at 10:57 AM, "moosiegirltx" <candylind@...> wrote:

        We have cooked up a scheme to have another meet-up on Friday for those who couldn't make the Tuesday shindig for Wayne up north. To be "fair" (although we never care WHERE an event is, we just GO!) we are going south - to Cannoli Joe's on the 290 Access Road near Burger Field. AND ... drum roll, please ... if you couldn't come Tuesday, I'll let you log the event for coming to this one. ;-) Please RSVP EITHER HERE OR DIRECTLY TO ME so we know how many are coming.

        Now, now, now! Don't cry for Wayne, San Antonio ... Next post is about Y'ALL!

        Candy

      • Barbara Dukette
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
          I second Richard's suggestion - come to the event at Rudy's south 8-10am Saturday!  I'd love to see that old outlaw again!

          Barbara ;)